Monday, September 1, 2008

I can't hear you. I have sand in my ears.

Well I am annoyed. I just wrote this huge long blog and I accidentally deleted it somehow. So I am going to recap. Because honestly, I'm not about to retell that whole thing. So basically, I saw a spider in my room Saturday night, which caused for absolutely no sleeping. I stayed awake all night because I am deathly afraid of spiders and Iwasn't going to go to sleep until I knew it was dead. I didn't end up killing it until seven am. But I had to work at eight. So I went to work with ZERO hours of sleep. I accidentally fell asleep. Which is not ok because I was taking care of kids. But noone died or anything and I was only asleep for like a minute. Haha. Well after work, my dad and my sister and brother came to visit. So I couldn't take a nap. We went to Dana Point Beach... I think.



So here's the thing. I'm pretty much afraid to go in the water at the beach because I'm lame and I am always afraid a sea animal will eat me or something... lame... But yesterday I worked up the courage to go in. And I did! AND I boogie boarded and it was pretty much the most fun thing ever. And I kept getting caught under the waves and my bathing suit kept coming off... Hahaha. And then my sister, brother, dad and I had a riveting game of throw the frisbee in the waves and whoever gets it gets a point. Well we played to ten and I had nine. And Sarah had like five. I was totally about to win. And then my dad said whoever gets the next one wins. And Sarah randomly found it. And I was so bummed. Cuz I totally should have won. I'm secretly really competitive,.. It was still fun. And when we got back to the dorm we had pizza. And then they left. And I crashed. At 8 oclock! And I slept for TWELVE hours! Wow. It was nice. And then it was back to work again this morning... And now time to hang out with my best friends!

I seriously love my life. =]

No comments: