Sunday, September 7, 2008

Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt.

So...today. Coming home from the gym. Mood:nonchalant. I get a phone call. Josh Robison... Hmm. Why is Josh calling me? I answer. He says The list is up. Oh..... Um what does it say? You made it!!!!!!

....
....
....
....

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!




I go to check it.




So remember in my other blog when I said my name has never looked so beautiful in all twenty years of my life.


I lied.


NOW it hasn't ever looked so beautiful.


Woah. I made it. Vanguard Singers. My dream. It's surreal. Seriously.
But wait... There was another list...



Hold up. Rewind. WHATTTTTTT.
Vanguards AND Beautyshop. Oh...my...gosh... My life is changing in front of my eyes. For the better. God continues to bring things in my life that I can't explain. He is so good. And wonderful. And marvelous. And I thank Him for everything in my life. Because without Him, none of this would be possible.

And now I know why I didn't make it last year. My heart wasn't ready. I have learned so much this summer. I have grown so much stronger and I have a testimony to share. And now I will have a way of sharing it.


Ohhhhh man. I am so excited for all of these new opportunities!
Life....is good.

Nope... Life is AMAZING.







No comments: