Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What...A...Day...

Today was the definition of eventful. So last night I was supposed to study for Bio Psych but I was waaaaaay too exhausted last night to even attempt to read. So I decided I'd wake up at 6am this morning and study before my 8 oclock class... Hahaha. Good one. I woke up at 7:45 and ran to class. And it was today, in Intro to Statistics that I realized something scary. ...I...love...math... Seriously. Who knew? My whole life I've been pretending to hate it when secretly it makes me so excited to computate numbers and figure out percentages and patterns... It's official. I'm a weirdo.

So after that class I was going to study because I had a two hour break.
But no.
Instead I went on facebook. Of course.
Then I had Social Psychology at eleven. I went. It was enjoyable, as is normal.
Then an hour for lunch. But I wasn't hungry so I took about twenty minutes to study for my Bio Psych test...quiz...thing.

Then I had choiiiirrrrr. I realized when I pay super close attention and I'm really attentive, choir is the most fun thing ever. So it was a good day.

Then. Meeting with my school pastor. We had a talk about alot of things going on in my life right now. And I have come to the realization that I am kind of smart. Haha. Not to sound conceited. But most of the things he told me were things that I had already thought of, or even executed. So I felt a little disappointed. But at the same time, kind of good. I know that I am doing the right thing... Maybe. Or at least I have the right idea about things.

So then I practiced for a few minutes with my friend Jamie for the Beautyshop audition that was to be held tonight at 8. Except I would have to be AN HOUR late because I had to work. So I practiced. Then ran to class. Took my quiz. Did great! Got a 90. Woot. Very unexpected. School is so good right now. I am learning and keeping attentive and enjoying every minute.

Off to work. I was hoping that all the kids wouild magically leave early so I could leave early so I wouldn't have to be SO late for the audition. Nope. Not a chance. So I run out of work. Speed to school. Arrive at 9:05. An hour late. Out of breath. They have me jump in. So much fun! I am loving this new found courage to audition for everything! I am gaining so many good experiences. I did ok. But everyone else did too. So, once again, not expecting anything. Afterall, only ONE spot is open for this one.

Tonight the list goes up. For Vanguard Singers. AND Beautyshop. I am trying not to be a wreck of nerves. But I am just hoping and praying so hard that this is in God's will. Because I want to be a part of the groups soooo bad! I'll even take just one. But I just don't know. Once again, it's in God's hands. The best place to be. =]

No comments: