Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clueless.

So I got all excited about having a blog. But then I realized that I dunno how to do it. ...Other people have like sweet blogs. And mine is plain. And I don't know how to change that. So I suppose I'll have to ask around. And if you are reading this and you know how to make a snazzy looking blog, then please contact me immediately. ...Well maybe not immediately because it's pretty late. But perhaps first thing in the morning.


Well I thought of something to say. ...I survived the first week of school. And that is worth commemorating. I am all settled in my knew major. And I completely love it. So here's my life in a nutshell.

Monday. 8 oclock class. Gross. Have class til 5:15. Those classes consist of Statistics, Social Psychology, Choir, and Biological Psychology. Phew. What a work load.

Tuesday. Work from 9-1. Class from 1:30-4:15. Developmental Psych and Cognitive Psych.

Wednesday. See Monday. And then add work from 5:30-9.

Thursday. Work 9-1. Class 1:30-4:15. Work again 5:30-9.

Friday. Class from 8-2:15. Work from 4-8.

Saturday and Sunday: Work from 8-12.

So much to do. So little time.

No comments: