Monday, September 8, 2008

Sourpatch. Starbucks. Just friends. Sadness. Happiness.

So first off, I'd like to point out the fact that Sour Patch Watermelon candy and Starbucks mochas are the best. Seriously. Best thing ever in life...

How the sweet and sour mix together to provide such satisfaction. And the creamy blend of coffee and milk that makes your tastebuds go yummmm.

I am currently experiencing these sensations and I am content. Ah.

Secondly. I have come to the sad conclusion that I think guys look at me as just a friend. Now I suppose I may be wrong and maybe I'm just oblivious. But I see the way guys treat certain girls and then I see the way they treat me and it seems just a liiiitle different. And I'm not really sure what to do about that. I mean, I am me. And I will always be me. So how do I get a guy to like me for me. And not just want to be my friend? Hmmm. That is the eternal quest for us plain girls I guess. The beautiful girls have it easy...


And thirdly. I am sad. Not for myself. But for someone else. I don't think it's fair for someone so amazing to have to go through such a hard time. And it hurts me to see this person cry all the time. I wish she would cheer up but I know what it's like. And I know it takes a lot of time. It reminds me of me this past summer. And I hope she doesn't hurt as badly as I did. And I hope she heals quickly. And I hope she leans wholly on God and that He will mend her heart soon.

On a lighter note... It still feels surreal. It's like I'm living someone else's life. Someone who is accomplished and worthy. I can't stop smiling. And I hope people don't confuse it for conceitedness. I'm just happy. Really, really, really happy.

No comments: