Monday, November 17, 2008

Too much going on. Nothing to say.

I feel like so much is going on. But I don't have the patience to sit here and write about it anymore. =[ It's sad. But I'll try anyways.

Well... weird things are happening. But I can't dwell on them. Cuz then I'll just be sad.

Also, good things are happening. It's almost Thanksgiving. And I am so excited that I want to scream. I have only been home once this entire semester and I can't even wait to go home and get to stay there for four whole days! A four day vacation. No work, no school. BUT then as soon as I come back, I have Fantasia rehearsal Monday. Exam and Fantasia Tuesday. Exam and Fantasia Chapel Wednesday. Exam Thursday. Two exams and Fantasia Friday. Concert Saturday. Concert Sunday. Can you say WEEK OF DEATH? But after that, the semester is over!

Woah... Another semester down. Three more to go until I GRADUATE from college. WHAT?
That's so intense.

Well. Beautyshop rehearsal tonight. Then group project. Then write a paper. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

you are inspiring. that's all i have to say. i feel like i'm super busy, but really...you're way busier than me. you're amazing.