Sunday, October 3, 2010

Grown up.

I just wanna be a kid again. Merr... So I was all content and livin life until yesterday. I love my life. I am so happy. But I can't help but wonder if this is where I am supposed to be [or not???]. I went home yesterday for my sister's birthday. It was so much fun! I miss my family alot. And when I told my little brother that I had to leave so I can work tomorrow, he said "why can't you just get a job here?" And then cried and asked me not to leave. And then I was a crying mess. And that got me thinking, why CAN'T I get a job at home where I am close to my family? All of a sudden I just feel like that is where I am supposed to be. And I can get an apartment with my bff sister and start a new life, maybe find a new love, and get a real job instead of 50 nanny jobs. Something to think [and pray] about. But now the question arises: should I still start school in the Spring if I am going to move back home in the summer? What to do...

No comments: