Monday, December 15, 2008

Continued...

So where did I leave off?


Wicked! So my friend Chelsea got tickets to Wicked and invited me to go with her... So sweet. =] And then I got there and we ended up having THIRD row seats! Omg. It was the most a mazing thing ever! I could actually see all of their facial expressions... And it was just amazing. Eden Espinosa and Megan Hilty... So amazing. They give me chills. One day I want to be that person who sings and makes everyone cry. ...We got to meet them afterward and it was awesome!!!!! Yay! And then I got home at 2 in the morning Woot. Haha. My GPS helped me to get to the Pantages Theatre that day so I decided to name her Galinda... like from Wicked. Haha... So the next morning I had an 8:30 am concert! Needless to say I was exhausted with no voice. However, Doc surprised me by telling me that Beautyshop was singing at the concert! So I was pretty nervous considering I barely had a voice and had to belt out "Let it Snow" in front of all of Vanguard! But it went well... Friday another Fantasia concert. Saturday: Concert at Saint Andrews. Making up harmonies to Christmas carols that I didn't know all the words to... It was interesting. It was quite an impromptu arrangement. Sunday: Beautyshop gig in the mall. FAVORITE! It was SO much fun. We just sang Christmas songs around the mall and so many people stopped to watch us. A whole bunch of people from work came to hear me sing and it was so sweet of them. =] Monday: VSB concert in Barstow. Definitely one of my favorites. We had a beautiful dinner and I made some friends with the youth group kids! So much fun! Finals week: Eh. It was ok. I was disappointed in myself for not getting straight a's. I ended up having to babysit and not getting a chance to study for my Biological Psychology final. But I still got a B+ on it. And I think that's pretty good. My Stats final was pretty bad. I thought I did really well but I didn't. =[ And I got an a on my Social Psych final! Woot. I think I'll end up with 2 b's and 5 a's... Maybe? I hope... Saturday" LAST concert! It was just ok. Although the dressing room was unlike anything I've ever seen. There were dispensers with gummy bears and cashews and trail mix and cheetos and licorishe. It was amazing.

Somewhere in all that craziness I also got a MACBOOK. And it is amazing and much needed. I'm glad to finally have a computer that doesn't shut off every ten seconds that I can listen to music on and watch dvds on. It is great.


Other than that, my ear is plugged. Which makes me very irritated.

I am living out of my car. Which also makes me SUPER irritated because I don't have a place to leave my stuff and I have to go from house to house with all my belongings in my car... I'm trying not to be upset about it. But I can't help it.

And now I am going to watch the Holiday and try not to think about it.

39 comments:

montesballesteros said...

視訊美女,豆豆聊天室,微風成人,情色,視訊聊天室,ut聊天室,聊天室,正妹牆,全民愛愛區,情色文學,正妹計時器,自拍貼圖,視訊交友,玩美女人,嘟嘟成人,哈比寬頻成人,貼圖區,色情小遊戲,同志聊天室,ut聊天室,美女寫真,嘟嘟貼圖區,成人論壇,巨乳,上班族聊天室,成人遊戲,情色a片,美女遊戲,情色自拍,漫畫貼圖,成人電影,成人文學,視訊,情色論壇,聊天,免費視訊,666成人,情色a片,成人遊戲,上班族聊天室,

美麗之城 said...

很棒的分享~留言支持!........................................

公車 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

努力 said...

nice to know you ~........................................

香蕉哥哥 said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!........................................

哲宇 said...

ut男同志聊天小聊天室彰化聊天室豆豆聊聊天080人聊天室華人成人片華人最大男同志聊天室貼片下載無碼影片直播無碼影片一無碼電影18無碼片試看無碼片網無碼成人片免費看無碼成人免費片無碼色網無碼免費直播無碼免費試看無碼動畫下載無碼動畫影片無碼專業網無碼愛愛無碼電話無碼電話下載貼片免費看貼色影片黑絲貼圖黑絲影片黑襪片黑襪影片少年阿賓系列小說言情小說免費線上閱讀 成人漫畫0204貼圖區

MichellSommerville0202 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................

嘉容嘉容 said...

wonderful...................................................

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

志穎 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention................................................................

FrederickI_Ferre馨儀 said...

工作,是愛的具體化~~~~努力吧!......................................................

517SeritaG_Jamar0 said...

色聊天室ipkgirl 米克情色論壇 yam交友aio 同志色教館et免費影片下載 情人視訊專區 免費看avdvd 單身聯誼 a 片天堂 武則天視訊聊天室 love104影音視訊網 成人情色視訊網 sex成人小說,777成人區 love104影音live秀 台灣情色綜合論壇 0401網愛聊天室 卡通aa片免費看sexy girl d736 免費聊天室 557557視訊交友 電話視訊交友 影音交友lover99 18h mm cg com 情慾av383日本視訊 情色聊天室 ez104 日本同志色教館 avdvd 色妹妹情色網85cc免費影片 視訊辣妹 qq 美美色網 免費成人動漫 聊天室交友primo 視訊交友 aooyy com 日本a v無碼短片 情色34c視訊交友 熟女無碼a片 38ga成人網 線上a片-免費影片 月宮貼圖色妹妹嘟嘟情人色網 彩虹情人視訊交友網 後宮-成人影片 免費視訊美女 完美女人視訊網 ez檳榔西施摸奶影片 性愛視訊交友 優質成人 xd成人圖區 視訊聊天室yani s101成人大喇叭 嘟嘟成年網 色美媚視訊美女 片免費aa免費視訊聊天論壇 免費試看av免費成人電影

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

.有價值的東西,都要付出代價。- ..................................................

向花 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。..................................................

SigridNolen1志正 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度......................................................

怡孜 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

姵潔 said...

If the quantity is not a lot, I will hand carry..................................................

育淑 said...

這麼好的部落格,以後看不到怎麼辦啊!!......................................................................

茹希茹希 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油.................................................................

政翰政翰 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

王名仁 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

江冠彭珮李佳宏陽筠 said...

you are the best 1..................................................................

竹青 said...

Riches serve a wise man but command a fool.............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.............................................................

陳璇竹陳璇竹 said...

從來愛都不知它的深度,非得等到別離的時候.................................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

馬丁路德:「即使知道明天世界即將毀滅,我仍願在今天種下一棵小樹。」............................................................

蔡舜娟蔡舜娟 said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!..................................................................

黃文群 said...

困難的不在於新概念,而在於逃避舊有的概念。............................................................

吳怡君吳怡君 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油............................................................

吳許芝蓮佩儒 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

明芳綠美 said...

活是一種鍛鍊靈魂的東西..................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

Poverty tries friends...................................................................

瑛萍 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.......................................................................

信陳定 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得......................................................................

峻胡邦慧v帆 said...

希望能常常看到你的更新............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

唯有穿鞋的人,才知道鞋的哪一處擠腳......................................................................

建枫 said...

看後受益良多,謝謝∪ˍ∪..................................................................

幸平平平平杰 said...

愛看您的新文章!加油!

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

超棒的,給予最大支持。(* ̄△ ̄*)............................................................